COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PETERS X FERG JANUARY 2012 : UPDATED PURCHASING INFO

+70
MiniNinja
NDB747
DrftDrgn21
BTYHP
PARID004
grand poobah
nnumber6
FDRotor
whacko
Ballou34
squirmy
bathingape0721
busizem718
apeboy
chiprender
cheapass
vasabo
Blood101
colbert
DROBOT
dedicatedart
Mokushiki
Marleybone
darkghost973
BigC
CMB
pazzi
Eric
nyhousekid
longbow
Crunch
konfucious
cq.3vilkid
Gimby
niskio
vinylgoddess
666ways2love
ussross547
slinky42
smokebelch
benswift
funkin
M00Nman
zxxzViperzxxz
Mikeyk
gasTHUMB
devito1195
Ianb1420
Gatiio
agentzuluka
wpaarts
itsa_mia
Mendez
Colossus of Destiny
Stush
byproduct
tamara988
ejholmes30
dreamattack27
eldoobya
jorester
mazdevilz
edstuff
el_payaso_loco
LonerStoner
quentdiggy
Admin
cornball
ontheDL
Vince
74 posters

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

PETERS X FERG JANUARY 2012 : UPDATED PURCHASING INFO - Page 18 Empty Re: PETERS X FERG JANUARY 2012 : UPDATED PURCHASING INFO

Post  Blood101 Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:10 pm

DROBOT wrote:
Marleybone wrote:For those of you that have never attempted to purchase during a CP event, you should be forewarned that they receive massive amounts of e-mails from the get go. That being said don't be surprised if you get skunked by any or all of your requests. This has happened to pretty much everyone that regularly posts on Circus Posterus. Brandt and Kathie run a meticulous operation and try to ensure that the work sold through Stranger Factory is going to legitimate collectors. I'm sure some of you have recently read about board members being outed for flipping items. So - if your only intention is to try and resale something, please don't bother even sending in an e-mail for the show. They are extremely fair, and like was posted earlier, if you truly want something, then you have to fly to New Mexico for the opening.

What is this saying? That if we never attempted to buy from the shows in the past, than they wont honor our request? even if we get it in fast, and its one of the first emails they receive? They fill orders of names that they are familiar with?
Yeah i wasnt sure how to take this either.. Accusing us at CaD that we are flippers or a true fan would hop on a plane to the show if they really want the piece. maybe trying to bring our hopes down so the CP board has a better shot. haha .Whatever it might be, good luck to everyone
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

PETERS X FERG JANUARY 2012 : UPDATED PURCHASING INFO - Page 18 Empty Re: PETERS X FERG JANUARY 2012 : UPDATED PURCHASING INFO

Post  LonerStoner Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Blood101 wrote:
DROBOT wrote:
Marleybone wrote:For those of you that have never attempted to purchase during a CP event, you should be forewarned that they receive massive amounts of e-mails from the get go. That being said don't be surprised if you get skunked by any or all of your requests. This has happened to pretty much everyone that regularly posts on Circus Posterus. Brandt and Kathie run a meticulous operation and try to ensure that the work sold through Stranger Factory is going to legitimate collectors. I'm sure some of you have recently read about board members being outed for flipping items. So - if your only intention is to try and resale something, please don't bother even sending in an e-mail for the show. They are extremely fair, and like was posted earlier, if you truly want something, then you have to fly to New Mexico for the opening.

What is this saying? That if we never attempted to buy from the shows in the past, than they wont honor our request? even if we get it in fast, and its one of the first emails they receive? They fill orders of names that they are familiar with?
Yeah i wasnt sure how to take this either.. Accusing us at CaD that we are flippers or a true fan would hop on a plane to the show if they really want the piece. maybe trying to bring our hopes down so the CP board has a better shot. haha .Whatever it might be, good luck to everyone

Marleybone is a top notch boardie and I'm sure he was not accusing the true CAD boardies. Unfortunately flippers prowl the boards and this was aimed at them exclusively!!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood101 Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:35 pm

yeah, i hear ya stonner.. damn flippers
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:41 pm

LonerStoner wrote:Marleybone is a top notch boardie and I'm sure he was not accusing the true CAD boardies. Unfortunately flippers prowl the boards and this was aimed at them exclusively!!!!

LonerStoner is absolutely right. There are flippers here, and on every other board, all the time. Some even under the guise of true fans.

Circus Posterus/Stranger Factory take flipping of their art very seriously. As long as your intentions are good then you have nothing to worry about.

I suspect that due to the crossover between the CP and CAD fans, Ferg is working with them to help insure that the real CAD faithful have the same chance as CP members.

Get your email in on time and wait to see what you get. If you to get nothing, welcome to the world of limited production sales. It happens to everyone, nobody gets singled out unless they have given a reason for it or not followed the directions clearly spelled out in the preview.

The online sales are handled extremely well, you have nothing to worry about. Just keep in mind there may be a lot of people that want the same piece as you do (especially true for the customs).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  666ways2love Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Really wanted a 1/1 from the show, might have to settle with Skelve Doc due to funds. At least I can think about it during work.

Anyone who went to the show, was Doc black resin or blue? Online it appears to have a blue hue to it
666ways2love
666ways2love
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  gasTHUMB Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:56 pm

LonerStoner wrote:
Blood101 wrote:
DROBOT wrote:

Marleybone is a top notch boardie and I'm sure he was not accusing the true CAD boardies. Unfortunately flippers prowl the boards and this was aimed at them exclusively!!!!

He is also the champion of the Collect and Destroy Fantasy Football League, which came at my expense (the defeated El Doctor), grrrr......

So top notch at fantasy foozball as well. Marleybone, never properly congratulated you for the win (ahem, bastard Laughing ).... Congrats!! Well earned!

edit: And thanks for running the league Loner! You make Roger Goodell look like a sad sack of beans, well done clap clap

back to topic at hand, F* flippers violent
gasTHUMB
gasTHUMB
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:13 pm

I have talked extensively with Brand and Kathie about the sale. Everyone will be given equal/fair treatment in regards to purchase requests. Known flippers get booted. sqube
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Admin wrote:I have talked extensively with Brand and Kathie about the sale. Everyone will be given equal/fair treatment in regards to purchase requests. Known flippers get booted. sqube

This is fantastic, thanks for all your hard work Ferg!!!! cheers What a Face sqube
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:48 pm

gregm wrote:
Admin wrote:I have talked extensively with Brand and Kathie about the sale. Everyone will be given equal/fair treatment in regards to purchase requests. Known flippers get booted. sqube

This is fantastic, thanks for all your hard work Ferg!!!! cheers What a Face sqube

yes thank you FERG, it does feel like we actually have a chance to buy something. That's all we can hope for... Good luck to us all!!!!
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood101 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Sounds good ferg... Congrats marelybone on the win.. and im pretty low key around here.. i wasn't hating or anything..
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:19 pm

All I want is a playge skelve
please please please
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Blood101 wrote:Sounds good ferg... Congrats marelybone on the win.. and im pretty low key around here.. i wasn't hating or anything..

i didn't read any hate in your message, just expressing your thoughts, peace bro!!!!!!!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood101 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:50 pm

LonerStoner wrote:
Blood101 wrote:Sounds good ferg... Congrats marelybone on the win.. and im pretty low key around here.. i wasn't hating or anything..

i didn't read any hate in your message, just expressing your thoughts, peace bro!!!!!!!!!

damn hippies! bonghit bonghit
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:51 pm

edstuff wrote:All I want is a playge skelve
please please please

+1 What a Face Twisted Evil What a Face
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Skelve Doc aint settling Razz
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:33 pm

my email is send !!!! What a Face bounce What a Face
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Ditto! I wish I could afford to buy a custom but with the 3AA resigning, my birthday and cuban cigars I am out of funds. The customs look awesome and I will hope that some make it in to retail figs! Very Happy
Eric
Eric
CAD Special Forces

http://http:www.aftimes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:39 pm

jorester wrote:my email is send !!!! What a Face bounce What a Face

oh no! its only 11am No
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  byproduct Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Ferg : any idea if they'll ship internationally? I have emailed them to ask if it is possible. Really hoping to score a Playge Dok! Very Happy Here is hoping that a good number of the boardies here nab one!! (And I really hope to get lucky myself - just hope they'll ship to South Africa...)

38 mins and counting...
byproduct
byproduct
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 pm

itsa_mia wrote:

oh no! its only 11am No

pale pale
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  byproduct Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 pm

jorester wrote:
itsa_mia wrote:

oh no! its only 11am No

pale pale

Timezones are a bitch! :'(
byproduct
byproduct
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 pm

byproduct wrote:Ferg : any idea if they'll ship internationally? I have emailed them to ask if it is possible. Really hoping to score a Playge Dok! Very Happy Here is hoping that a good number of the boardies here nab one!! (And I really hope to get lucky myself - just hope they'll ship to South Africa...)

38 mins and counting...

In past sales they did international shipping. Haven't seen anything that would have changed that.

HTH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  byproduct Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 pm

gregm wrote:

In past sales they did international shipping. Haven't seen anything that would have changed that.

HTH

Thanks for the heads up gregm, much appreciated! What a Face What a Face
byproduct
byproduct
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Has anyone purchased from CP before? How strict are they with their time. Would they disgard an email received at 11:59am?
Vince
Vince
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:07 pm

The way I see it 11:59 is not 12... I would not chance it... that's just me.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next