COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB SQUADTS: Midnight Jack, Albino Doc (or trade for some threea)

+7
alexp_03
redwood510
Teimaru
ianthegamer
comatoseghost
blindboxx2334
Takemaru
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WTB SQUADTS: Midnight Jack, Albino Doc (or trade for some threea) - Page 2 Empty Re: WTB SQUADTS: Midnight Jack, Albino Doc (or trade for some threea)

Post  Takemaru Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:32 am

Fort Burnout Jack found on ebay, WTB list updated
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

WTB SQUADTS: Midnight Jack, Albino Doc (or trade for some threea) - Page 2 Empty Re: WTB SQUADTS: Midnight Jack, Albino Doc (or trade for some threea)

Post  slinky42 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:46 am

There is a Drifter on ebay right now but it has a reserve. It looks like it might be chiprendes, you should ask him what his reserve is.
slinky42
slinky42
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Thank you slink, could you give me the link of the item on ebay please? because I do not manage to find it... thank you
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  mechanizer Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Here's the link: TB #7

It says only US and Canada shipping, but maybe you can contact the seller to change his mind.
mechanizer
mechanizer
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Thank you guys for the hook up, but after the pm to chip, I know that I won't be able to fight against the ebay guys, it will go far behind my budget (~300 dollars shipped, wich is not a lame price I think).
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Fri May 03, 2013 1:24 pm

Birthday UP !

This is my birthday in a few days and my girl is up to buy me the TB7 if I find one of course. It is time to release the kraken boardies !

Help a Japan lover pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ! ahhhh!
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Wed May 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Up, WTB list updated !
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2