COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE DO I ASK FOR MARKING DOWN ON MY PACKAGES?

3 posters

Go down

WHERE DO I ASK FOR MARKING DOWN ON MY PACKAGES? Empty WHERE DO I ASK FOR MARKING DOWN ON MY PACKAGES?

Post  RockNRoll Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Hello, I always get hit with custom charges who can I email to mark down my : Young Gohsts, Playge Doctor and new Sqube?

Thanks!

Luke
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

WHERE DO I ASK FOR MARKING DOWN ON MY PACKAGES? Empty Re: WHERE DO I ASK FOR MARKING DOWN ON MY PACKAGES?

Post  itsa_mia Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:49 pm

itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

WHERE DO I ASK FOR MARKING DOWN ON MY PACKAGES? Empty Re: WHERE DO I ASK FOR MARKING DOWN ON MY PACKAGES?

Post  zmigol Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Admin wrote:ok, if you would like to request you package value to be marked down to a specific amount you can email bennyfok[at]three-zero.com

..not sure why some past requests have fallen through the cracks but it should be sorted now.

please don't email Benny with any other CS requests. You can email me with those> ferg@playge.net

I sent an email with the request and asked a couple of questions but got no reply Rolling Eyes

Hope at least the doc is marked down.
zmigol
zmigol
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum