COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONE -- WTB The original Dynamite Rex Bone Color Raaar! figure -- DONE

2 posters

Go down

DONE -- WTB The original Dynamite Rex Bone Color Raaar! figure -- DONE Empty DONE -- WTB The original Dynamite Rex Bone Color Raaar! figure -- DONE

Post  ezramyl Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:17 am

This board rocks - Thanks (You know who you are!)
DONE -- WTB The original Dynamite Rex Bone Color Raaar! figure -- DONE 3_136310

Last edited by ezramyl on Thu May 09, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

DONE -- WTB The original Dynamite Rex Bone Color Raaar! figure -- DONE Empty Re: DONE -- WTB The original Dynamite Rex Bone Color Raaar! figure -- DONE

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:40 am

ezramyl wrote:As the title says, I would like to buy this one with the clear resin, not the tinted green resin:

Please pm me if you happen to have an extra. Thanks!

It's an awesome figure. Finding someone with an extra is going to be tough. When I bought mine direct from Shea she told me that the demand was so high she had to allocate my order. I hope you find one dude.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

DONE -- WTB The original Dynamite Rex Bone Color Raaar! figure -- DONE Empty Re: DONE -- WTB The original Dynamite Rex Bone Color Raaar! figure -- DONE

Post  ezramyl Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:12 am

Thanks man! Glad you were able to get it - I missed the bandwagon early so now I am going to have to catch up.

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
ezramyl wrote:As the title says, I would like to buy this one with the clear resin, not the tinted green resin:

Please pm me if you happen to have an extra. Thanks!

It's an awesome figure. Finding someone with an extra is going to be tough. When I bought mine direct from Shea she told me that the demand was so high she had to allocate my order. I hope you find one dude.
ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down