COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE

+81
vinyl_addict
lostboyz
Vfabolous
craney
MagnumManipulator
nnumber6
thetoyproject
Teimaru
apeboy
quentdiggy
eldoobya
jandrolex8
devito1195
scumonkey
h20samurai55
dddaaa
JasperF
ineedmoretoys
kitkat54
chiprender
jorester
ictoys
Buellster
vkayl1010
Moz1245
ShelfLife
OinkOink
Chef Ferrari
rotokirby
myplasticheart
manny
kuhwinters
comatoseghost
darkghost973
ludok
unlucky_charm13
Colossus of Destiny
mindzai
squirmy
Playgerism86
Stush
CMB
Swordfish
kidcannon10
ChopChop!
joyfulthing
SQUEE
niskio
mazdevilz
the-Magpie
jpeso18k
TheMalkiWay
Takemaru
PJWatseu
Gatiio
cripery
wpaarts
itsa_mia
patrick40
longbow
Mouthly
Crunch
Drake79
slinky42
scientifik
CankleBreaker
LonerStoner
ilovefreestufftoo
funkin
mechanizer
ontheDL
edstuff
Vince
matthewrd
Ballou34
chase1319
Are-Jay
JEEMAC
sistersgrimm
biscocrack420
Admin
85 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 12 Empty Re: BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE

Post  scientifik Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Crunch wrote:Hello beautiful I love you 

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 12 F95df40cd2aa15c291b459a509f50133
Ohhh lucky you!! clap I can't wait to see more photos of this guy from you!
scientifik
scientifik
CAD Born Again Hard

https://s460.photobucket.com/user/mikemess77/library/?sort=3&

Back to top Go down

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 12 Empty Re: BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE

Post  Are-Jay Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Congrats on the chase Crunchclap 

Just a bit of curiosity into how to handle the hunt for a chase figure... How do you guys typically go about it? Do you keep purchasing this figure until you pull one? Wait till it shows up for sale on eBay and/or an online store? I wanna get this figure, should I be so lucky, just don't know the best method to go about it!
Are-Jay
Are-Jay
CAD Grunt

https://www.facebook.com/arejaydesigns

Back to top Go down

Post  eldoobya Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Buy 10 and cross your fingers! Razz 

Not sure what to tell you. Every time a chase comes out, I buy 2 in the hopes of getting a chase figure.

That was also a time when Squadts weren't so popular and not as many collectors. Now its a little tougher, therefore I probably wont even try for this chase.

I am satisfied with one Ooze.

It's really hard trying not to get every single piece Ferg releases, but sometimes you just gotta drink! chug 
eldoobya
eldoobya
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:09 pm

congrats crunch !!! man it looks dope ...........i am getting mine tommorow ( i hope Very Happy )
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  longbow Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:43 am

They missed my order! pale shipping tomorrow fml
longbow
longbow
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  devito1195 Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:49 am

Crunch!!!!! Congrats!!!!clap 
devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:44 am

LonerStoner wrote:Congrats Crunch!!!!

A well deserved score for a solid boardie!!!
clap What a Face clap 
looking forward to seeing him star in 365
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Crunch Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:08 am

Thanks everyone and yes I have some great 365 Days of Terror lined up. No I'm not doing another 365 project that will just be the title that features Terror Boy pics.
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  PJWatseu Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:14 pm

How about a sub-category called "365 Days of Troubling Terror" that involves both Terror & Trouble Boys in another one of your witty scenarios haha
PJWatseu
PJWatseu
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:08 pm

ooooooo yes it has landed and i pulled the CHASE Very Happy so i got to the store/wearhouse to get me a second one  .................and man i love them !!
and also do others have problems with the right lens ? from the Retail OOZE the lens falls out ( had too use some tape to hold it in place )

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 12 P8140071_zps6247a91f

o and i also got the TERROR OOZE NR O,OO today from the post office ShockedVery Happy

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 12 P8140058_zps2a5a57ca

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 12 P8140068_zps6bbe872b

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 12 P8140069_zps0ffa401d

in sun light !!

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 12 P8140072_zps20d11ef9

nr 135 ?
BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 12 P8140067_zps2666cec1
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  OinkOink Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Yeah I have issue with the bottom eye, and grats on the chase!!
OinkOink
OinkOink
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:32 pm

OinkOink wrote:Yeah I have issue with the bottom eye, and grats on the chase!!
thx ! just use a little tape
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  JEEMAC Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:04 am

Congrats on the chase, patrick40! From the side by sides, the chase helmet looks different... is the eye less droopy or is the helmet tilted?
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  scientifik Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:11 am

patrick40 wrote:
thx ! just use a little tape
Same here, Elmer's glue worked well for me and comes right off too.
scientifik
scientifik
CAD Born Again Hard

https://s460.photobucket.com/user/mikemess77/library/?sort=3&

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:49 am

You know squirrel had this problem with a Germ SA that he got off of Ebay with a "factory defect". Neither eye would stay in at all. I took a hair dryer to it, got it really hot, pushed IN pretty hard on the bridge of the nose, and it caved in, which made the eye sockets curl up a bit instead of flattening. When it was where I liked it, I took it to the freezer and held it in place for like 2-3 mins, until it was cold, and my hands were too. When I took it out the eyes popped right in, and they have held! Try it! rabbit
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:09 am

Hey Patrick,

Where'd you get yours, Minty or Outland? PS Gratz on pulling that chase!
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Playgerism86 Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:11 am

Glue dots work really well on lenses too
Playgerism86
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:20 am

JEEMAC wrote:Congrats on the chase, patrick40! From the side by sides, the chase helmet looks different... is the eye less droopy or is the helmet tilted?
thx !! the helmets are all the same , but they are are "loose" so you can move them around on the head and put them in any position you like Very Happy 
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:21 am

JasperF wrote:Hey Patrick,

Where'd you get yours, Minty or Outland? PS Gratz on pulling that chase!
thx .........from minty ! i saw that outland also got one ..............
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  ShelfLife Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:19 am

Yep, got mine in the mail and sure enough the bottom right eye won't stay in place at all. Not thrilled about gluing this in place. Poor quality control guys, not too impressed.
ShelfLife
ShelfLife
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:49 am

Not that big of a deal if you ask me, and there are plenty of people who'll take it off your hands if you don't like it.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:04 am

ShelfLife wrote:Yep, got mine in the mail and sure enough the bottom right eye won't stay in place at all. Not thrilled about gluing this in place. Poor quality control guys, not too impressed.
Sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with your purchase. My friend wasn't quick enough on drop day. He'll gladly take it off your hands right now.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:19 am

This thread is for the retail release, so he's probably not disappointed with the one that your friend is looking for. Seriously, though - poor quality control from Playge/ThreeZero?! GTFO. This figure is awesome and I can't see any reason to publicly call FERG out on something minor like that.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ShelfLife Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:20 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
ShelfLife wrote:Yep, got mine in the mail and sure enough the bottom right eye won't stay in place at all. Not thrilled about gluing this in place. Poor quality control guys, not too impressed.
Sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with your purchase. My friend wasn't quick enough on drop day. He'll gladly take it off your hands right now.
Why wouldn't he just buy it at Lulubell?

http://www.lulubelltoys.com/collections/frontpage/products/terror-boys-ooze-oilish-version
ShelfLife
ShelfLife
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  ShelfLife Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:41 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:This thread is for the retail release, so he's probably not disappointed with the one that your friend is looking for. Seriously, though - poor quality control from Playge/ThreeZero?! GTFO. This figure is awesome and I can't see any reason to publicly call FERG out on something minor like that.
It never fails to amaze me when fans leap to the defense of the businesses that put out poorly quality controlled products. If a key object, in this case the eye of the figure, doesn't fit into the intended socket and the object needs to be fixed by the owner, ruining it's pristine collectible condition, it is not at all out of line to call out the manufacturer on it. This kind of thing has happened dozens of times with 3A and Hot Toys for instance and they have almost always sent out packages with fixes or made other arrangements. When you pay 100+ for something you deserve to have it work properly out of the box. True artists and visionaries tend to be horrified when work leaves the factory or shop floor like this and it sounds as though the issue is widespread across all the releases with this new helmet so why not make them aware and have them fix it?
ShelfLife
ShelfLife
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next