COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE

+81
vinyl_addict
lostboyz
Vfabolous
craney
MagnumManipulator
nnumber6
thetoyproject
Teimaru
apeboy
quentdiggy
eldoobya
jandrolex8
devito1195
scumonkey
h20samurai55
dddaaa
JasperF
ineedmoretoys
kitkat54
chiprender
jorester
ictoys
Buellster
vkayl1010
Moz1245
ShelfLife
OinkOink
Chef Ferrari
rotokirby
myplasticheart
manny
kuhwinters
comatoseghost
darkghost973
ludok
unlucky_charm13
Colossus of Destiny
mindzai
squirmy
Playgerism86
Stush
CMB
Swordfish
kidcannon10
ChopChop!
joyfulthing
SQUEE
niskio
mazdevilz
the-Magpie
jpeso18k
TheMalkiWay
Takemaru
PJWatseu
Gatiio
cripery
wpaarts
itsa_mia
patrick40
longbow
Mouthly
Crunch
Drake79
slinky42
scientifik
CankleBreaker
LonerStoner
ilovefreestufftoo
funkin
mechanizer
ontheDL
edstuff
Vince
matthewrd
Ballou34
chase1319
Are-Jay
JEEMAC
sistersgrimm
biscocrack420
Admin
85 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 13 Empty Re: BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:10 am

ShelfLife wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
ShelfLife wrote:Yep, got mine in the mail and sure enough the bottom right eye won't stay in place at all. Not thrilled about gluing this in place. Poor quality control guys, not too impressed.
Sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with your purchase. My friend wasn't quick enough on drop day. He'll gladly take it off your hands right now.
Why wouldn't he just buy it at Lulubell?

http://www.lulubelltoys.com/collections/frontpage/products/terror-boys-ooze-oilish-version
Opps got excited thought it was the OOZE exclusive. Need to text my friend back lol.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 13 Empty Re: BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE

Post  JEEMAC Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:12 am

patrick40 wrote:
JEEMAC wrote:Congrats on the chase, patrick40! From the side by sides, the chase helmet looks different... is the eye less droopy or is the helmet tilted?
thx !! the helmets are all the same , but they are are "loose" so you can move them around on the head and put them in any position you like Very Happy 
ty for the clarification!
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:21 am

JEEMAC wrote:
patrick40 wrote:
JEEMAC wrote:Congrats on the chase, patrick40! From the side by sides, the chase helmet looks different... is the eye less droopy or is the helmet tilted?
thx !! the helmets are all the same , but they are are "loose" so you can move them around on the head and put them in any position you like Very Happy 
ty for the clarification!
your welcome !
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:25 pm

ShelfLife wrote:
Colossus of Destiny wrote:This thread is for the retail release, so he's probably not disappointed with the one that your friend is looking for. Seriously, though - poor quality control from Playge/ThreeZero?! GTFO. This figure is awesome and I can't see any reason to publicly call FERG out on something minor like that.
It never fails to amaze me when fans leap to the defense of the businesses that put out poorly quality controlled products. If a key object, in this case the eye of the figure, doesn't fit into the intended socket and the object needs to be fixed by the owner, ruining it's pristine collectible condition, it is not at all out of line to call out the manufacturer on it. This kind of thing has happened dozens of times with 3A and Hot Toys for instance and they have almost always sent out packages with fixes or made other arrangements. When you pay 100+ for something you deserve to have it work properly out of the box. True artists and visionaries tend to be horrified when work leaves the factory or shop floor like this and it sounds as though the issue is widespread across all the releases with this new helmet so why not make them aware and have them fix it?
These were supposed to ship with a small re-stickable glue dot to help hold they eyes in place but still allow for lens swapping later. unfortunately the dots were missed during packing. I can give you a full refund if you are unhappy with your purchase. email me at ferg@playge.net
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:34 pm

FERG is ALWAYS on top of it! clap  Bravo sir.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  kitkat54 Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:37 pm

This black retail version looks quite sick, just wondering if i should pick one up or not albino 
kitkat54
kitkat54
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  scumonkey Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:05 pm

what's to wonder about...?!What a Face 
scumonkey
scumonkey
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:58 pm

yea why wonder Shocked ...................get it Very Happy 
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:32 am

Da Boyssss!

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 13 Vckq
Vince
Vince
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:49 am

grats vince
youre all so lucky

wondering how many everyone bought
one? two? five?
one here
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JEEMAC Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:54 am

nice Vince! cheers 
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:02 am

Thanks guys!

I bought 3

Vince
Vince
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:04 am

nice work
you beat the odds What a Face 
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:16 am

Congrats Vince!!!
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:35 am

Thanks!

Btw - I have no issue with any of the lenses
Vince
Vince
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crunch Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:34 am

Vince wrote:Thanks!

Same here my lenses fit just fine.
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:05 pm

I hope Roto gets theirs soon. I'm feeling LUCKY.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  CMB Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Crunch wrote:
Vince wrote:Thanks!

Same here my lenses fit just fine.
I will say I have 2 Oozes (one of each) and on my Oilish the bottom eye will barely barely keep lenses in place.  Basically not at all.  I can fix it in any number of ways though so it's no biggie.  It's not even a smallie.  Very Happy

CMB
CMB
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:40 pm

ShelfLife wrote:
Colossus of Destiny wrote:This thread is for the retail release, so he's probably not disappointed with the one that your friend is looking for. Seriously, though - poor quality control from Playge/ThreeZero?! GTFO. This figure is awesome and I can't see any reason to publicly call FERG out on something minor like that.
It never fails to amaze me when fans leap to the defense of the businesses that put out poorly quality controlled products. If a key object, in this case the eye of the figure, doesn't fit into the intended socket and the object needs to be fixed by the owner, ruining it's pristine collectible condition, it is not at all out of line to call out the manufacturer on it. This kind of thing has happened dozens of times with 3A and Hot Toys for instance and they have almost always sent out packages with fixes or made other arrangements. When you pay 100+ for something you deserve to have it work properly out of the box. True artists and visionaries tend to be horrified when work leaves the factory or shop floor like this and it sounds as though the issue is widespread across all the releases with this new helmet so why not make them aware and have them fix it?
I'm sorry but I had to laugh here. Hot Toys has the WORST customer service ever!
Their Samurai Predator, the most expensive predator ever released, which cost around 400 dollars went out with the wrong color alien head in half the boxes(something like that anyway). And their way of fixing it? Make up a lame ass excuse that it was meant to be that way because the alien blood in half the heads ran out....bullshit! I was a big collector of Hot Toys Predators before that. Now I'm debating if they deserve my hard earned money.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:48 pm

congrats vince !! you also got all 3
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:34 pm

patrick40 wrote:congrats vince !! you also got all 3
Thanks Patrick! Congrats to You too!
Vince
Vince
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:32 pm

now that's a beautiful thing!!!

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 13 P8140068_zps6bbe872b
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:37 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:I hope Roto gets theirs soon. I'm feeling LUCKY.
I'm feeling nervous!!!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:48 pm

LonerStoner wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:I hope Roto gets theirs soon. I'm feeling LUCKY.
I'm feeling nervous!!!!!
I feel optimistic but when are these squadts gonna get here already???

Now they are just playing with my emotions.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  longbow Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:08 pm

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 13 Ooze-1_zpsd46dcbd6

BRANDT PETERS X FERG- TERROR BOYS OOZE [OILISH] RETAIL RELEASE - Page 13 Ooze-2_zps715fb708

Some shots without a tripod, will be back with more day light and helmet shots violent  sleep time
longbow
longbow
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next