COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plasmos Battler limited resin figure

4 posters

Go down

Plasmos Battler limited resin figure Empty Plasmos Battler limited resin figure

Post  fplus Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:40 am

Hey guys!

Been a while since I've shared stuff with you guys, I've kinda been MIA on forum posts lately.

I just made ten of these little guys. A new platform I'll be working with more in the future:

Plasmos Battler limited resin figure 15245777917_c99b03080c

Plasmos battlers are blobkin soldiers, summonedinto magical suits of armor by Plasmos, God of the Primordial. While their blobbish physiques don't necessarily strike fear in the hearts of men, Blobkin are amazingly tough and resistant to most forms of magic, making them a very resilient soldier.

Plasmos Battler limited resin figure 15429132391_330fd5b523
Each figure is hand cast in transparent resin, and painted in sparkly metallic Monster Kolor painted. The weapons are removable and the head and arms are magnetic,making them interchangable with future Battler figures.

Plasmos Battler limited resin figure 15245559829_00623a50d4

Here's a video that shows him in all his goopy glory:
http://instagram.com/p/ttVSG6CPHE/?modal=true

I just released these Yesterday to celebrate the launch of my newly revamped website: http://www.fplusnever.com There's still a few left that can be picked up in the "Store" section.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think of him (and my new site), and if there are any colors you'd like to see him in down the road! Cheers! :partyman:
fplus
fplus
CAD Recruit

http://www.fplusnever.com

Back to top Go down

Plasmos Battler limited resin figure Empty Re: Plasmos Battler limited resin figure

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:07 am

Great job on the figure Josh. The website looks way better. Can't wait to check out more of your new works at DCON this year.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Plasmos Battler limited resin figure Empty Re: Plasmos Battler limited resin figure

Post  Arttoylife Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:02 am

AWESOME! clap
Arttoylife
Arttoylife
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  niskio Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:14 pm

Spettacolare clap clap What a Face
for the new year I am writing you a pm for your Custom perhaps on NOZZEL GID
Where do you live !?
Sei Bravissimo!
niskio
niskio
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down