COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Squadts for sale nkd gid,copperhead black,chipp skull suit check it (SOLD)

+18
Wayne85
fortunecxxkie
ontheDL
jpeso18k
Mikeyk
dedicatedart
ilovefreestufftoo
the-Magpie
boze666
doomsDAY
eldoobya
Kekumba
comatoseghost
cpiro
funkin
Colossus of Destiny
RockNRoll
kaijukills
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3 Squadts for sale nkd gid,copperhead black,chipp skull suit check it (SOLD) - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Squadts for sale nkd gid,copperhead black,chipp skull suit check it (SOLD)

Post  Colossus of Destiny Thu May 30, 2013 3:50 am

Mad RRRGGGG Mad
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

3 Squadts for sale nkd gid,copperhead black,chipp skull suit check it (SOLD) - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Squadts for sale nkd gid,copperhead black,chipp skull suit check it (SOLD)

Post  dedicatedart Thu May 30, 2013 4:13 am

ontheDL wrote:YOU NEED A COMPUTER, DUDE. Or an ipad. No phone.
I know haha some one at the assembly came up and said something about my typing, when they found out who I was and then I busted out the small pos phone I have and every ones like ooooooohhh , how can you see on that screen , I told them that's exactly why my typing sucks.
I have a laptop but its super slow idk why so I don't use it just makes me mad. Sometimes internet works and doesn't I hate it .
Like this week it doesn't wanna work lol ...
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Thu May 30, 2013 5:00 am

Pick your least favorite squadt and trade it for an iphone Laughing
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne85 Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:19 pm

im sorry.. newcomer here.. is the copperhead still available? thanks..
Wayne85
Wayne85

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:26 am

This thread is over a year old and it says (sold) in the thread title.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  geopina Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:44 am

SOOOOOOOO what your saying is...................
geopina
geopina
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:56 am

So you're saying there's a chance . . .
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  joyfulthing Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:17 am

is there really any chance?bounce
joyfulthing
joyfulthing
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:54 am

ontheDL wrote:This thread is over a year old and it says (sold) in the thread title.

Hahaha, this res'ing of defunct threads has the most crack worthy conversations. Even better when it seems the people replying dont even read the damn titles.

Dedicatedart, you could very well get an iphone or andriod from a few years back at a very decent price and dump the POS one you have.

Until then, I guess not commas for you, hahaha!
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne85 Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:01 am

oops.. im sorry.. i didnt saw the SOLD.. im very sorry..
Wayne85
Wayne85

Back to top Go down

Post  gasTHUMB Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:49 pm

this sales listing turned out great lol!
gasTHUMB
gasTHUMB
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2