COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLIPPING ON THIS BOARD.

+34
whacko
Buellster
lone1208
edstuff
smokebelch
JasperF
Skullyton85
chase1319
jorester
ictoys
fender
Crunch
MagnumManipulator
gaizka.e.e.
gasTHUMB
bigdavidcannon
Blood101
LonerStoner
BigC
Mendez
yanyaniscool
mazdevilz
devito1195
nnumber6
ASPrintingPress
itsa_mia
Gatiio
funkin
ussross547
el_payaso_loco
colbert
chiprender
ontheDL
Admin
38 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

FLIPPING ON THIS BOARD. - Page 4 Empty Re: FLIPPING ON THIS BOARD.

Post  JasperF Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Easily_Amused wrote:
blindboxx2334 wrote:35 bucks starting bid. check the jeremy cat thread. i guess he tried flipping the infected mfc too..

Wow, flippers suck. I want a second one to go with my GID collection (the one I bought will nest with the other LMFCs), but that is too much for me. Sad somebody lost out to a flipper.

Wanted an extra as well, was in time for the sale at his blog but remembered the warning: Strictly one cat per person...
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:13 pm

JasperF wrote:
Easily_Amused wrote:
blindboxx2334 wrote:35 bucks starting bid. check the jeremy cat thread. i guess he tried flipping the infected mfc too..

Wow, flippers suck. I want a second one to go with my GID collection (the one I bought will nest with the other LMFCs), but that is too much for me. Sad somebody lost out to a flipper.

Wanted an extra as well, was in time for the sale at his blog but remembered the warning: Strictly one cat per person...

LOL! Me too, i scored then went to bed to wake up in the middle of the night having lost power in my place from the storm.
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:16 pm

How's everything right now? Because the news here in Europe makes it seem like half of America is out of power.
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:30 pm

JasperF wrote:How's everything right now? Because the news here in Europe makes it seem like half of America is out of power.

They had my power back up by late afternoon that day here in Virginia (outside DC), but I have friends in rural Virginia who still don't have power. All the Yankees got it a lot worse and I only have what the media and friends are saying to go by there too.
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Easily_Amused wrote:
JasperF wrote:How's everything right now? Because the news here in Europe makes it seem like half of America is out of power.

They had my power back up by late afternoon that day here in Virginia (outside DC), but I have friends in rural Virginia who still don't have power. All the Yankees got it a lot worse and I only have what the media and friends are saying to go by there too.

I jusrt heard on the local radio, that we need to be expecting my town to flood again over tomorrow because of the water flowing down from the north. Great.... affraid
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4