COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

+86
gua_ping
Patrickkellyx
squadtenvy
PJWatseu
geopina
Teimaru
mefisto
patrick40
nvs03lex
chelito19soccer
deathwolf
henry17s
Ballou34
nnumber6
Colossus of Destiny
baldo
Fleapeez
haarp
lalala
casperd
Vince
zmigol
devito1195
cripery
MagnumManipulator
el_payaso_loco
NDB747
cheapass
slinky42
highjack
comatoseghost
Mikeyk
ejholmes30
flatland333
BigC
ADintheworks
666ways2love
jorester
mazdevilz
ontheDL
jgreds107
colbert
Sin_black
Buellster
Speedstick
Silver
ictoys
byproduct
grand poobah
Admin
Crunch
DROBOT
Eric
longbow
dtrain
redwood510
vicjeb
nameBRAND
gaizka.e.e.
chase1319
pazzi
JEEMAC
gasTHUMB
cq.3vilkid
itsa_mia
PARID004
eldoobya
edstuff
beatzz
smokebelch
Skullyton85
Ianb1420
ilovefreestufftoo
vinylgoddess
Art_Buyer
squirmy
Gimby
unlucky_charm13
Gatiio
kitkat54
LonerStoner
Sh1n5
niskio
quentdiggy
jakesons
blindcowboy
90 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter - Page 5 Empty Re: Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

Post  Crunch Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:50 pm

ontheDL wrote:
grand poobah wrote:Getting lucky is bittersweet though, with so many of you feeling frustrated and disappointed. We're all very lucky that Ferg and BP are stand-up guys, and it's awesome of them to do something for board members who missed out. Hopefully, more people here can score a No. 7 before all is said and done.

Definitely bittersweet...I almost feel guilty about getting one because this drop was so tough for everyone. This is the squadt game nowadays though.

Just think about your first true FAVORITE squadt. How perfect it was. Like there couldn't possibly be anything more badass. Now, how many times has a newer squadt taken that one's place? For me, it's happened quite a few times, each one better than the last.

There's much more awesomeness to come.

This is so True... Bought my first Squadt in December at the Kidrobot store in New York. I got the 2 Halloween Squadts and the White K-11s. First time to New York, had only been into collecting for about a month. Now I am 3 Squadts away from having them all and every time I buy a new one I have a new favorite. 3 Squadts on the way along with the mini ghosts. I am going to need a storage unit just for Boxes pretty soon.
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter - Page 5 Empty Re: Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

Post  mazdevilz Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:20 pm

I didn't even get a sorry it is sold out email...

I had such a bad experience trying to get this squadt.

first I kept clicking on the order form but it would never load properly... it kept giving me an error code... 10 minutes later it finally opened up.

After I filled out the form I kept trying to send it... 20 minutes later of trying and at the very last second it would say sorry the form timed out.

needless to say I gave up around 8:45 am because it never went through.

that is why I was so mad... it kept teasing me!
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 pm

mazdevilz make 1 more post!
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:27 pm

I saw 2 of them on ebay !!!
sold 325 $ and 399.99$ and 40$ shipping !!! same seller "fsmile88 " taiwan !!!! mad2 mad2

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110899899448&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:FR:1123#ht_500wt_1413

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120934535462&ssPageName=ADME:X:BOCOR:US:1123#ht_500wt_1182

I do not understand that it is sold, and that one finds it on ebay , has high prices!! scratch mad2 violent

Cool

jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:40 pm

jorester wrote:I saw 2 of them on ebay !!!
sold 325 $ and 399.99$ and 40$ shipping !!! same seller "fsmile88 " taiwan !!!! mad2 mad2

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110899899448&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:FR:1123#ht_500wt_1413

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120934535462&ssPageName=ADME:X:BOCOR:US:1123#ht_500wt_1182

I do not understand that it is sold, and that one finds it on ebay , has high prices!! scratch mad2 violent

Cool

Fortunately, neither of those items sold. At least through ebay that is. The first listing was removed and replaced by the second at a higher price. That one was ended by seller, it got many low ball offers. Twisted Evil

I just wish there was a way to figure out the email address for fsmile so that the information could be passed on to Eno.

Sadly, one has been flipped by a different seller. It would be interesting to know if Eno had an order from someone named Eric Ross.

Think I will sacrifice my feebay account and grab the next BIN that comes up just to see if I can get the order cancelled. lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  redwood510 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:01 am

That would be awesome if Ferg bought any that go on to ebay and then got the paypal ID of these guys and stopped their orders. mad flippers
redwood510
redwood510
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  jgreds107 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:06 am

redwood510 wrote:That would be awesome if Ferg bought any that go on to ebay and then got the paypal ID of these guys and stopped their orders. mad flippers

agreed!
jgreds107
jgreds107
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:15 am

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter - Page 5 Tbgang

These guys demand a drifter no.7 Laughing
If anyone can hook me up LMK
Thanks
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:44 am

Tried to grab the latest one but it went fast.

Anyone dealt with seven027 on the bay?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  DROBOT Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:59 am

I think we are giving these Ebay flippers way to much attention. If there is anything that can be done, I am sure Ferg or Brandt are handling it. The flippers will always be there......always have.......always will.
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.myspace.com/djwillierossmusicpage/blog/418603583

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:18 am

gregm wrote:Tried to grab the latest one but it went fast.

Anyone dealt with seven027 on the bay?

yes they are a sad assed Mother Fcuker who wants $389.99 for a $150.00 toy before they even get it,love or hate it Rolling Eyes

Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:55 am

DROBOT wrote:I think we are giving these Ebay flippers way to much attention. If there is anything that can be done, I am sure Ferg or Brandt are handling it. The flippers will always be there......always have.......always will.

Bullshit. If any assistance can be given then why not help?

As far as I know ebay doesn't go around handing out the email/paypal address for sellers unless you buy something. That information is useful. Just because you can't stop flipping that doesn't mean giving flippers some shit isn't a good thing. Besides, if someone buys the listing as soon as it goes up, and the flipper has to deal with the hassles, that is potentially one less piece that is bought just for profit.

Am I wrong, can you get the paypal address for a seller without buying the item??

I will be happy to ignore the situation completely if Ferg prefers it. Otherwise, I know too many great collectors that didn't get #7.

sqube

EDIT: Been looking through Paypal stuff and it doesn't even look like you get the seller's address until you have paid them. Suspect
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:32 am

I have a idea :

a second sale , in the shop squadt (100 pieces ) would be welcome ; drunken sqube

Cool

jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 am

Buellster wrote:Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter - Page 5 Tbgang

These guys demand a drifter no.7 Laughing
If anyone can hook me up LMK
Thanks

very nice, like the money on the shelf floor as well!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  vicjeb Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:08 am

jorester wrote:I have a idea :

a second sale , in the shop squadt (100 pieces ) would be welcome ; drunken sqube

Cool

i like ur idea but that is impossible
if ferg did that it will damage his reputation
vicjeb
vicjeb
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:28 am

I agree with the above. Ferg made a ltd. ed ition Squadt of 150. It is sold out now. It looks like at least 50 or so of his fans managed to get one even though the process wasn't perfect. Maybe making a variant will do, maybe not. We'll just have to sit back and wait and see. Whatever happens, Ferg always makes cool stuff. It's limited and not everybody can be a completist. I've learned that from collecting these past 20 years. If you tried and failed, move on. There's more coming!
Eric
Eric
CAD Special Forces

http://http:www.aftimes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:35 am

A lot more than 50 squadt collectors got this piece. ..not sure what you are basing your estimate on, but keep in mind, There are a lot of collectors that don't hang out on CAD..and even more that just lurk and never post.
I know that some of these will wind up in the hands of flippers..that sucks, but its impossible to prevent. All we can do is try to minimize their success to the best of our ability.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:42 am

Admin wrote:A lot more than 50 squadt collectors got this piece. ..not sure what you are basing your estimate on, but keep in mind, There are a lot of collectors that don't hang out on CAD..and even more that just lurk and never post.
I know that some of these will wind up in the hands of flippers..that sucks, but its impossible to prevent. All we can do is try to minimize their success to the best of our ability.

Ferg, have they finished sending confirmation of sale e-mails?
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  nameBRAND Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:48 am

Admin wrote:A lot more than 50 squadt collectors got this piece. ..not sure what you are basing your estimate on, but keep in mind, There are a lot of collectors that don't hang out on CAD..and even more that just lurk and never post.

True... I almost never post and I did not even know this forum existed till last year when the 88s dropped.. Oh well... This just makes me want the next trouble boy even more! Smile
nameBRAND
nameBRAND
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  666ways2love Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:24 am

Glad to hear no.7 got in the hands of fans
666ways2love
666ways2love
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:51 am

e.g. that guy whos keeping the fr0g from me, you know who you are, buddy!!

mad2 mad2 LOL

Very Happy

Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:32 am

I was just going off the list that's in the thread. If more actual fans got hold of the TB that's great.
Eric
Eric
CAD Special Forces

http://http:www.aftimes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ADintheworks Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:17 pm

wonder how much these are going to be going for on the worstBAY mad2
ADintheworks
ADintheworks
CAD Grunt

http://artfuldonation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:05 pm

I know I'm gonna catch a ton of shit for this, but here goes. There is WAY too much Sad Sad Sad in this thread. CAD is meant to be a tight knit community with a stress free and respectful vibe......oh and we also get to say stuff like SHIT, FUCK, CUNT....and other great shit like that. I know a lot of you are disappointed, but it's JUST A TOY. I missed it too. I didn't win the lottery, and I didn't get my order in fast enough. I think it's awesome that these are SO wanted. I can tell you for a fact that not ALL of these were purchased by collectors, but that's fucking life. I was able to get my hands on one, in the aftermarket, already. NOT gonna say what I had to spend, because those of you who know me already think I'm fucking crazy......I don't need to verify that again. I can understand being upset, but fuck man.....FERG does EVERYTHING HE CAN to keep us happy. Most of the companies out there couldn't give 2 FUCKS about who is gonna be upset by what they do. I applaud clap Ferg's continuous efforts. If you don't like it mad affraid

OK.....I'm off my period now, just had to voice it out. Let's not turn this awesome community into a fucking bitchfest. pirat
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:08 pm

bow ZEN bow
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next