COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the people always talkin about the crazy ebay asking prices

2 posters

Go down

For the people always talkin about the crazy ebay asking prices Empty For the people always talkin about the crazy ebay asking prices

Post  BigC Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:55 pm

Did you guys see the Fbomb that ended yesterday for $26?
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

For the people always talkin about the crazy ebay asking prices Empty Re: For the people always talkin about the crazy ebay asking prices

Post  whacko Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:42 pm

I saw that, it was a good price.
I also saw a Perp Serp 2 headed chase for around $25 which is another great price from the same seller.

I have never said that all eBay sellers are ripping people off. I have gotten some great prices on eBay from time to time. You just have to be careful about what you bid on, research what the market value actually is (expressobeans.com) and be firm with how much you are willing to bid on something. A lot of people get caught up in the fury of bidding and pay way more than what they should for a product.

Though sometimes I find it funny the prices some people think they will get for something, like the $300 White Anarchy A's that have been on eBay forever, as well as the $200 Mechin31 (Mechin is great, but not THAT great). Stuff like the $60 Nade Troopers are more of an annoyance than anything. The price isn't so far out side of the market value to be funny, but far enough outside to not be a good value if you wanted to buy one. Somewhat telling are the Lindsey Kuhn 9" BUDs that the sell at auction for around $20 (got mine for $16) but have some buy it now sales of upto $100.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down