COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QC issue - replacement?

+3
Admin
BigC
cahrowline
7 posters

Go down

QC issue - replacement? Empty QC issue - replacement?

Post  cahrowline Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:35 am

I forgot to ask this before somewhere else. But the qc on my clear smile f-er bud is pretty bad. i can see all this gunk inside of it...i think i read somewhere that it was glue? plus his arm is loose and falls off easily. is there anyway that i can get a replacement? im a budscriber btw
cahrowline
cahrowline

Back to top Go down

QC issue - replacement? Empty Re: QC issue - replacement?

Post  BigC Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:48 pm

cahrowline wrote:I forgot to ask this before somewhere else. But the qc on my clear smile f-er bud is pretty bad. i can see all this gunk inside of it...i think i read somewhere that it was glue? plus his arm is loose and falls off easily. is there anyway that i can get a replacement? im a budscriber btw

They are all gluey.......Congrats on signing up. I'm glad you made it over here...we missed you.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:48 pm

We talked to the factory about this issue and they are working to fix the problem (stay tuned)
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pipeline Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:26 pm

Admin wrote:We talked to the factory about this issue and they are working to fix the problem (stay tuned)

sweet, mines pretty crap too
Pipeline
Pipeline
Pyle

http://www.myspace.com/dnbdjpipeline

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:11 pm

Wow, it's not that big of a deal people. Yeah, so it has some glue. It's still a sweet fig. Give the guys some breathing room already! Plus this was already discussed on the KR Jamungo thread. Shocked
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  cahrowline Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:31 pm

Assburrito! wrote:Wow, it's not that big of a deal people. Yeah, so it has some glue. It's still a sweet fig. Give the guys some breathing room already! Plus this was already discussed on the KR Jamungo thread. Shocked

yea i read that they were gluey thats why i was somewhat okay with it. but the arm...looks kinda cool with one arm...but kinda not lol
cahrowline
cahrowline

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:42 pm

cahrowline wrote:
Assburrito! wrote:Wow, it's not that big of a deal people. Yeah, so it has some glue. It's still a sweet fig. Give the guys some breathing room already! Plus this was already discussed on the KR Jamungo thread. Shocked

yea i read that they were gluey thats why i was somewhat okay with it. but the arm...looks kinda cool with one arm...but kinda not lol

The walking wounded.

I told you this place was the shit C. Where else you gonna get so many answers so quickly.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  cahrowline Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:55 pm

BigC wrote:
cahrowline wrote:

The walking wounded.

I told you this place was the shit C. Where else you gonna get so many answers so quickly.

haha yea thanks for letting me know about it! affraid im just using this emoticon cuz ive never seen it before. im tired of kr's emoticons lol
cahrowline
cahrowline

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:58 pm

cahrowline wrote:
BigC wrote:
cahrowline wrote:

The walking wounded.

haha yea thanks for letting me know about it! affraid im just using this emoticon cuz ive never seen it before. im tired of kr's emoticons lol

What's a KR??? LOL

Seriously...how have you been? When are you guys riding out to San Mateo and getting your Mechin?
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiz Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:10 am

Thanks for looking into the QC. Great to see that you guys care about the product.
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:06 am

I wasn't getting mad at anybody. I just figure the guys know all about the glue issue. That sucks about the arm though.
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:56 pm

Mine also has glue in it. Also the transparent plastic feels pretty brittle, kinda like a CD case. I am afraid to pose it too much.
Luckily I also have the Black Smile F*cker which feels much more sturdy and the black and yellow looks good together!
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down