COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Sports ..

+7
whacko
EL PADRINO
Crow
Assburrito!
BigC
wpaarts
Attila The Dan
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Combat Sports .. - Page 3 Empty Re: Combat Sports ..

Post  NefariousNR Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:05 am

Last edited by NefariousNR on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link with vids)
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  NefariousNR Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:26 pm

did anyone watch WEC 48? I just saw the 3 prelim fights on spike tv and they were awesome. And from what I've seen of the PPV so far, it's a must watch!
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:11 pm

NefariousNR wrote:did anyone watch WEC 48? I just saw the 3 prelim fights on spike tv and they were awesome. And from what I've seen of the PPV so far, it's a must watch!

I just watched the Faber / Aldo fight .. Man Faber got his ass beat! Those leg kicks were insane! He wont be able to walk properly for weeks, hope theres no permanant dammage.

Liddell vs Franklin .. errrghh, they are like too old goats .. Would like to see chuck win it though.

Getting excited for Machida vs Shogun 2 now! Cant call it and i dont mind who wins.

Combat Sports .. - Page 3 PosterUFC113
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  NefariousNR Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:00 am

Attila The Dan wrote:
NefariousNR wrote:did anyone watch WEC 48? I just saw the 3 prelim fights on spike tv and they were awesome. And from what I've seen of the PPV so far, it's a must watch!

I just watched the Faber / Aldo fight .. Man Faber got his ass beat! Those leg kicks were insane! He wont be able to walk properly for weeks, hope theres no permanant dammage.

if you can, watch the whole PPV and the prelims aired on spike tv. you won't be disappointed
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:14 am

Maybe I'm a fucking snob, but I would NOT pay to watch a WEC event on TV.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BTYHP Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:49 am

How about some boxing. Who you guys got this weekend: Mayweather or Mosley?
I'm going for Mosley simply because I would like to see someone shut Floyd up.
Plus a Pacquiao vs. Mosley fight is a lot easier to make.
BTYHP
BTYHP
CAD Grunt

http://www.dgtyp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 am

BTYHP wrote:How about some boxing. Who you guys got this weekend: Mayweather or Mosley?
I'm going for Mosley simply because I would like to see someone shut Floyd up.
Plus a Pacquiao vs. Mosley fight is a lot easier to make.

Mayweather....then hopefully both sides will stop being bitches and the mayweather pacquiao fight will happen.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BTYHP Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:36 am

BigC wrote:

Mayweather....then hopefully both sides will stop being bitches and the mayweather pacquiao fight will happen.

I'd love to see it happen but I'm not holding my breath. One can hope though.
BTYHP
BTYHP
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:41 am

BTYHP wrote:
BigC wrote:

I'd love to see it happen but I'm not holding my breath. One can hope though.

It will happen. THis was all just a ploy to make even MORE money. At least Mayweather is fighting a real fighter and didn't bitch up and fight some scrub like Pacquiao did. This will not be a Mayweather v. pacquiao, but it's definitely a close second.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  NefariousNR Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:13 am

BigC wrote:Maybe I'm a fucking snob, but I would NOT pay to watch a WEC event on TV.

lol! you don't have to pay, that's what the internet is for.
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Mayweather got this one. Although id love to see someone beat his ass senseless.
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  NefariousNR Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:56 am

Attila The Dan, you should definitely check out WEC 48, it was very entertaining. there were much better fight then the Aldo Faber fight. Aldo pulled an Anderson Silva and didn't go for the stoppage when his opponent had nothing to stop him. Aldo should have finished that fight easily.
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:25 pm

NefariousNR wrote:Attila The Dan, you should definitely check out WEC 48, it was very entertaining. there were much better fight then the Aldo Faber fight. Aldo pulled an Anderson Silva and didn't go for the stoppage when his opponent had nothing to stop him. Aldo should have finished that fight easily.

Yeah im definately going to try and DL it from somewhere over the weekend. I usually watch all the WECs. It is a shame that Aldo didnt finish, usually the WEC fighters are so hungry and eager to impress!
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BTYHP Sat May 08, 2010 2:03 am

UFC 113 tomorrow. And for you boxing fans Paul Williams vs. Kermit Cintron and the return of Margarito. Who ya got?
BTYHP
BTYHP
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  NefariousNR Sat May 08, 2010 2:26 am

Can't wait for the UFC. it's a pretty good card. I'm really interested to see if Kimbo Slice is becoming a true MMA fighter. Kos/Daley fight should be spectacular. Cote/Belcher should be wild and then there's the long awaited rematch. Rua won that last fight, can't wait to see these 2 go at now.
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BTYHP Sat May 08, 2010 9:34 am

I'm thinking:

Shogun
Kos
Kimbo
Belcher
BTYHP
BTYHP
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  NefariousNR Mon May 10, 2010 12:04 am

the UFC was pretty damn good. Finally Rua brought his A game. And what was up with Daley? Was that sucker punch retribution for the missed knee incident?
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Mon May 10, 2010 12:52 am

Who knows...that was some bogus shit though. Dana already cut him.

"He'll never come back. I don't care if he's the best 170-pounder in the world. He's never coming back here. There's no excuse for that. You never hit a guy like that after the bell."
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BTYHP Mon May 10, 2010 1:44 am

It looked like every time Kos took him down he was chirping in Daley's ear. And it was real clear that for the last 30 seconds of the fight Kos was letting him verbally have it. Kos confirmed that when he was interviewed on the MMA Live post show. Still, no place in MMA for what he did. I knew Dana would cut him the minute he threw it.
BTYHP
BTYHP
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Mon May 10, 2010 7:45 am

Funny thing is, if you look back at it, he totally blocked it.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Mon May 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Yeah, really dissapointed in Daley, no excuses for that. Back to Strikeforce for him then! He has a half decent chance of becoming the Strikeforce champ if Jake Sheilds moves over to the UFC.

Happy for Shogun though, did you see Machidas eye? Dayum .. looked like a golf ball!
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Mon May 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Attila The Dan wrote:Yeah, really dissapointed in Daley, no excuses for that. Back to Strikeforce for him then! He has a half decent chance of becoming the Strikeforce champ if Jake Sheilds moves over to the UFC.

Happy for Shogun though, did you see Machidas eye? Dayum .. looked like a golf ball!

Shields is too boring for the UFC to get him. I really didn't want Machida to lose. My kids take Shotokan Karate, and my buddy grew up in Brazil with Lyoto and they are best friends. My kids actually take Shotokan and Shaolin Kempo Karate. Same place I use to go a long time ago. So we root for Lyoto, Chuck and back in the day, Ed Hackney.

I'm hoping to see Shogun Vs. Silva.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Mon May 10, 2010 6:23 pm

BigC wrote:Shields is too boring for the UFC to get him. I really didn't want Machida to lose. My kids take Shotokan Karate, and my buddy grew up in Brazil with Lyoto and they are best friends. My kids actually take Shotokan and Shaolin Kempo Karate. Same place I use to go a long time ago. So we root for Lyoto, Chuck and back in the day, Ed Hackney.

Shogun vs Silva will happen at some point, Dana said that after Silva fights Sonnen & Belfort he will move up to LHW. Seems as though the fight with GSP is out then ..

Its a shame for Machida, i loved the whole mystisism that surrounded his style and the fact he was unbeaten. He will be back though. Happy for Shogun, he has been a great fighter since Pride (despite a slow start in the UFC), im a fan of the old Chute Boxe fighters.

Looks like whoever wins out of Rampage & Evans has Shogun next. I want to see Rampage knock Evans the fuck out so bad. I wouldnt be too hopefull for him against Shogun though, Shogun RAPED him in Pride. Still, he had his revenge on Wandy, so why not Shogun, we will see.

I agree that Sheilds is very boring, but i think its just a matter of time before he is in the UFC, shame Hendo didnt do the business on him.
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Mon May 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Attila The Dan wrote:
BigC wrote:Shields is too boring for the UFC to get him. I really didn't want Machida to lose. My kids take Shotokan Karate, and my buddy grew up in Brazil with Lyoto and they are best friends. My kids actually take Shotokan and Shaolin Kempo Karate. Same place I use to go a long time ago. So we root for Lyoto, Chuck and back in the day, Ed Hackney.

Shogun vs Silva will happen at some point, Dana said that after Silva fights Sonnen & Belfort he will move up to LHW. Seems as though the fight with GSP is out then ..

Its a shame for Machida, i loved the whole mystisism that surrounded his style and the fact he was unbeaten. He will be back though. Happy for Shogun, he has been a great fighter since Pride (despite a slow start in the UFC), im a fan of the old Chute Boxe fighters.

Looks like whoever wins out of Rampage & Evans has Shogun next. I want to see Rampage knock Evans the fuck out so bad. I wouldnt be too hopefull for him against Shogun though, Shogun RAPED him in Pride. Still, he had his revenge on Wandy, so why not Shogun, we will see.

I agree that Sheilds is very boring, but i think its just a matter of time before he is in the UFC, shame Hendo didnt do the business on him.

Yeah man...that was heart breaking. Sheilds, Kos, Diaz bros, Melendez and many others are all from around me. BOOOO Evans. Can't stand that fool. hahaha
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  NefariousNR Tue May 11, 2010 4:44 am

I'm excited to see Silva fight SOnnen and Belfort.

Congrats to Shogun, he was finally given the belt he won in the first fight. He looked so impressive and I don't think neither Rampage nor Sugar has a chance
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next