COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Sports ..

+7
whacko
EL PADRINO
Crow
Assburrito!
BigC
wpaarts
Attila The Dan
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Combat Sports .. - Page 4 Empty Re: Combat Sports ..

Post  BTYHP Sat May 15, 2010 6:39 am

MMA and Boxing on Sat:

Strikeforce: Overeem vs Rogers & Arlovski vs Silva

Khan vs Malinaggi

Huge melee at the Khan/Malinaggi weigh-ins. A near riot broke out with some shoving at the stare down.

Should be an interesting night.
BTYHP
BTYHP
CAD Grunt

http://www.dgtyp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Wed May 26, 2010 7:47 pm

BTYHP wrote:MMA and Boxing on Sat:

Strikeforce: Overeem vs Rogers & Arlovski vs Silva

Khan vs Malinaggi

Huge melee at the Khan/Malinaggi weigh-ins. A near riot broke out with some shoving at the stare down.

Should be an interesting night.

Overeem BEASTED rogers man .. That was ridiculous .. I fear for Fedor having seen that!

Khan did the biz, great skill .. shame about the chin ..

ANYWAYS

Rampage vs Rashad this weekend, im anxious for this fight .. I hope Rampage pounds him out. Lets hope he is in good shape, lots of rumours he isnt in shape :S
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  NefariousNR Thu May 27, 2010 1:13 am

Can't wait for that Rampage Evans fight. Gonna miss most of the PPV, me and my GF are going to watch a friend skate in the local Roller Derby. But as soon as the derby is over, I'm heading straight to my friend's to watch.

I hope Millar smashes Bisping's face in.
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BTYHP Thu May 27, 2010 6:52 am

I'm guessing:

Rashad
Bisping
Little Nog
Diego
Duffee
Sadollah
Lauzon
BTYHP
BTYHP
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  NefariousNR Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:54 am

quite surprised at the 2 main events. both went the distance. Why didn't Rampage attack Evans after he rocked him in the 3rd round.

Bryls totally won that fight against little nog. Bryls was impressive. Diego was dominated again. And duffy gets KO'd outta no where.

good night of fights.
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Man i am so dissapointed with Rampage, i cant beleive he didnt go for the kill when he had the chance. I hope he hasnt lost that killer instinct. Either way, Rashad did well.

Bisping did well, looked quite sharp, he obveously trained hard and keeps in good shape - If Rampage trains at the Wolfslair with him why the fuck doesnt he pick up some of his work ethic!! FFS!

Rampage needs to sort his shit out, decide if he wants to be a fighter or the novelty funny black dude (who cant act) that gets some film roles but dissapears into the abyss after a few years. + he needs to drop the wolfslair and get himself to a decent camp that isnt going to just train his stand up but utilise his power and sevelop his wrestling! We all know that 9 times out of 10 Wrestling orientatated fighters > Strikers!

Highlight of the night for me was John Hathaway. Finally a British fighter in the UFC that isnt a total prick! Seemed like a class act, especially at the post fight conference, very humble. And skill wise he has it all too, totally dominated Sanchez. He is only 22! If he keeps improving he will be an interesting prospect.

Bryls was unlucky, i dont think it was as clear cut as everyone seems to think but he definately was unlucky. I think that people were just shocked at how well he did considering what a huge underdog he was.

Duffy .................. WTF!? .............. That shocked the hell out of me, one minute he is totally dominating the chubby dude that Brock Lesnar probably rag dolls on a minute by minute basis in training, then he is on his ass .. He should have threw his kicks a lot more and worked the body instead of beleiving in his 7 second ko hype and trying to decapitate him.
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BTYHP Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:53 am

RIP Chuck's career. You just got KTFO.
BTYHP
BTYHP
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  NefariousNR Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 am

BTYHP wrote:RIP Chuck's career. You just got KTFO.

Not just yet, he still has to fight Tito, then he has to call it quits. 4 times in his last 6 fights he's been KO'd or TKO'd
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:46 am

NefariousNR wrote:
BTYHP wrote:RIP Chuck's career. You just got KTFO.

Not just yet, he still has to fight Tito, then he has to call it quits. 4 times in his last 6 fights he's been KO'd or TKO'd

Chuck and Tito are BOTH washed. I'm not saying I wouldn't want to see it, but not as a main event on a PPV
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BTYHP Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:05 am

Dana will not let Chuck fight again. Tito will always be full of excuses not to fight. I'm just waiting for Carwin to KO Brock AND UFC 119 coming to Indy (quick drive from Chicago).
BTYHP
BTYHP
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:26 am

BTYHP wrote:Dana will not let Chuck fight again. Tito will always be full of excuses not to fight. I'm just waiting for Carwin to KO Brock AND UFC 119 coming to Indy (quick drive from Chicago).

The Oakland card should be cool. Probably will check out the weigh ins and find one of the after parties.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BTYHP Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:16 am

BigC wrote:
BTYHP wrote:Dana will not let Chuck fight again. Tito will always be full of excuses not to fight. I'm just waiting for Carwin to KO Brock AND UFC 119 coming to Indy (quick drive from Chicago).

The Oakland card should be cool. Probably will check out the weigh ins and find one of the after parties.

San Diego is actually getting the UFC on VERSUS 2 card since the ticket sales in Salt Lake City were terrible. BONES JONES!
BTYHP
BTYHP
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:08 am

BTYHP wrote:
BigC wrote:

San Diego is actually getting the UFC on VERSUS 2 card since the ticket sales in Salt Lake City were terrible. BONES JONES!

yeah...Oakland almost got that one.....so glad we didn't.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Fedor was defeated this weekend Shocked

What next?? .. Japan win the world cup?? ..
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BTYHP Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:20 am

Fedor fought stupid. He over-committed to the ground and pound and Werdum got the arm. I'll give Fedor credit that it took him a loooong time to tap out to the armbar/choke. Let's see how shocked everyone is when Carwin KOs Lesnar RD 1.
BTYHP
BTYHP
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  NefariousNR Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:08 pm

BTYHP wrote:Fedor fought stupid. He over-committed to the ground and pound and Werdum got the arm. I'll give Fedor credit that it took him a loooong time to tap out to the armbar/choke. Let's see how shocked everyone is when Carwin KOs Lesnar RD 1.

Ya when I saw that fight, I wasn't as shocked and when I first heard it. Fedor has had some close calls lately and not losing in 10 years can make you over confident. He just tried to force himself into Werdums guard and left himself exposed. I agree, Fedor was stupid in that fight.

I, for one, would not be surprised if Carwin KO's Lesnar in the 1st round. With Lesnar's time off, I don't see how he can handle Carwin. Even if Lesnar didn't miss a bunch of time with injury, I think Carwin would beat Brock the cock.
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 pm

BJ Penn Vs Edgar rubber match this weekend, i got Penn by anniahlation, He allways comes back hard from a loss, one of the most dangerous dudes in MMA when he is motivated.

Also the whole Boxing vs MMA nonsense with Toney Vs Coture, should be interesting but its as simple as this, if Toney catches Randy he goes to sleep, if randy gets it to the ground its over for Toney. All this talk of what sport is better is BULLSHIT, totally different worlds, its just about who can press theirs more effectively.
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Anyone whatch the UFC this weekend past? .. I went, bad night for the Brits .. Hardy & Hathaway got owned, and i was hoping Akiyama would KTFO Bisping but it didnt work out like that.

Lesnar Vs Velasques this weekend .. Should be interesthing. I got Lesnarr by GnP unless Cain comes out swinging a la Carwin and catches him early lik he did Noguera.
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Attila The Dan wrote:BJ Penn Vs Edgar rubber match this weekend, i got Penn by anniahlation, He allways comes back hard from a loss, one of the most dangerous dudes in MMA when he is motivated.

Also the whole Boxing vs MMA nonsense with Toney Vs Coture, should be interesting but its as simple as this, if Toney catches Randy he goes to sleep, if randy gets it to the ground its over for Toney. All this talk of what sport is better is BULLSHIT, totally different worlds, its just about who can press theirs more effectively.
It was NOT a rubber match, it was a rematch. I just saw this post right now. Yay Franky!!!
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Attila The Dan wrote:Anyone whatch the UFC this weekend past? .. I went, bad night for the Brits .. Hardy & Hathaway got owned, and i was hoping Akiyama would KTFO Bisping but it didnt work out like that.

Lesnar Vs Velasques this weekend .. Should be interesthing. I got Lesnarr by GnP unless Cain comes out swinging a la Carwin and catches him early lik he did Noguera.
It's also the debut of Jake Shields in the UFC.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:35 pm

[quote="BigC"]
It's also the debut of Jake Shields in the UFC.

Yeah, everyone is expecting him to walk through Kampmann.. I think he is in for a rude awakening to the UFC (or atleast i hope).
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Probably the best match of the year.
See it live HERE cyclops

tongue tongue tongue
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:41 pm

That Jake Shields fight was pretty underwhelming for a debut. And somehow he earned a title shot from it. I guess it'll be nice to see gsp beat him up or koscheck knock him the fuck out.

And how bout Brock? Shocked Rematch comin for sure.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:11 am

ontheDL wrote:That Jake Shields fight was pretty underwhelming for a debut. And somehow he earned a title shot from it. I guess it'll be nice to see gsp beat him up or koscheck knock him the fuck out.

And how bout Brock? Shocked Rematch comin for sure.
I don't think Brock deserves an instant rematch. He should have to fight someone else first. As far as Shields goes, this fight was almost exactly like all his strikeforce fights. That's the kind of boring shit he does. GO GSP!!!
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4